Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fall came fast...

Wow, it is really already Fall...November...almost Thanksgiving!  Where did the time go?  I can't even begin to tell you how fast this summer went for me.  School is beginning to really pick up and therefore I have been pretty stressed. The weather though, has been perfect.  I don't remember ever having a true fall season here in Eastern NC.  It usually goes summer to winter, with maybe one nice day of fall.  But this last month or so has been absolutely gorgeous. 

It makes me so happy...and yet sort of sad at the same time.  I am an independent, single woman and I am happy with that.  I know I don't need a man to complete me...at least at this point in my life.  But when everything else in the world seems so perfect, I just get this weird feeling in my body.  I don't know how to describe it....I just wish, sometimes, that I had someone to spend these near perfect days with.  Instead of doing things alone (which I am happy doing!) I want a 'significant other' to share the times with and create memories for more than myself!  And yet there are many times I am so glad I am single.  I think it's just the woman in me getting these weird feelings of wanting to be with someone. 

Ohhhh, but men....they are almost as complicated as women.  Almost.

About 2-3 weeks ago though, I had some really great guys come into my life.  Not in a dating sense....in a great friendship sort of way.  I feel myself around them and it's very comforting to know they aren't in it to 'get with me'.  I haven't laughed so hard and so much in a long time....i know it's the beginning of a lasting friendship.  What's tough though is that two of them are Marines and therefore could get orders elsewhere.  Hopefully that doesn't happen soon.  Here we are though...
 
Jake, Ethan, myself, Chris, and Bryan

Really great people....alright well I have some schoolwork to accomplish, but y'all have a very blessed Sunday.  Get out and enjoy the beautiful weather we are having.  Be thankful for the kind, loving people in your life...
 



No comments:

Post a Comment